Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You...

As usual, I was stoning in office as there was no work and to top it all even my supervisor was on leave. So what I did in the office for 9 hours? I wrote a poem, which I am going to share, and also read random blogs. This poem was a bit difficult to write as I just cannot do romance. Anyways, I tried as I had all the time in the world. So here it is..

Your hand
Held out for me,
Waiting as patiently
As you can be,
While I stand
Hesitantly,
Knowing not
What I sought.

Slowly,
My hand
Found yours,
As I took a chance
In this romance.

Your smile
Your steady hand
Your unwavering confidence
Guiding me through
This unsteady land,
Never once judging
Never once complaining.

And then you whisper,
The very three words
In my ear,
The words
I thought I would never hear.

You are the light
Overtaking the night,
You are the heat
Covering the cold
Like a sheet.

You came along
When something was not right,
And like a beautiful song
You made everything feel right.

I wonder,
If I deserve
The love
You shower,
But you never let me down
As you turn
My world around.

Though
I still have doubts,
Though
We still collide,
One thing is for sure
I cannot live without
You by my side.

I pray,
Every single day
The love will never die,

And we would never say
Goodbye,
I pray,

We will go far
And just remain the way
We are.

10 comments:

pman said...

Talk about being romantic!!

You suddenly changed from cynical,dark,tragic poet to hard core romantic one!!!

Well done!:P

that's not my name said...

ooh happy poem :O
anyhow, just one thing.. can u please lose the commas???? :S

shreosi said...

Prith:

thx for ur compliment..ur soo nice *hint sarcasm*.. :P

Nadya: yess happy poem..was in the mooood i guess :P

wat's wrong wif the commas??poems do haf commas to show the link sort of thing..

that's not my name said...

umm, thats not how it works really. try reading it out loud WITH the commas, u'll see wat i mean. commas are like pauses.

choo said...

I like this happy poem!

shreosi said...

nadya: okk..i took off the commas..

choo: thx!:)
how haf u been dng??

that's not my name said...

yay.. MUCH better :D now it all makes sense to me. u should do more of these..

pman said...

ifzz

j vqeufe nz cmph

difdl!!!

mpwf zpv!!

shreosi said...

nadya:

hehe depends on the mood :P
took me longer to write this..

prith:

gng to haf a look at it now :)

Anonymous said...

wjplmqy qdh smleq women threesome

kffnc!

jwbwk nkytbn vrp girl models